How to edit the image that appears when clients first open your site.
Your site’s background image is the first thing that potential customers will see when they click on your website. Whether you’re revamping your site or just looking to change things up, this article will show you how to update your background image.
- Once you are on the website edit page, click on the section that you’d like to update.
2. The banner editing options will appear on the left; choose the replace image option.
3. You can either choose a picture from the editor or you can upload a new image by dragging and dropping it into the upload area. Here, we’ll go over how to add an image.
- Once you click “Replace Image,” a popup will appear in which you can either choose an existing image or upload one of your own. The “Images” tab is where images you’ve already uploaded will appear.
- The “GoSite Images” tab will open up all of our preloaded images. You can choose between categories to find the perfect one for you!
- Let’s say that you’re looking to use a picture of a city as your website’s banner. Once you click on the image of your choosing, scroll all the way to the bottom and press “Continue.”
- Once you have selected your image, you will be able to crop it to the appearance you’d like.
- And there you go! You will now see the new and improved banner image on your website!
- If you would like to change the banner even more, you can scroll down in the options on the left side to choose a new banner design.
- Note: Images must be between 1000 and 1400 pixels wide to work as a banner. If would like to have an image resized, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Once you’re happy with your new banner, press “Save” and “Publish” in the upper right to make it visible to the world wide web!