How to change the text on your website and change its design.
Adding a Header and Text
1. Click on the section you’d like to add a title header or a text box to.
2. Select “Title” or “Text” from the left side menu and drag it to where you’d like it to appear.
3. Click on the title or text to edit the text that appears
4. To edit the text, click on the text box.
- The editing options bar will pop up
- You will be able to change the font, font size, font style, and line height
5. Hit “Save” and “Publish” to save the edits to your site.