Learn how to add an accordion-style clickable dropdown text feature to your website.
Paragraphs are great, but sometimes you just want to have a straightforward list. Luckily, with our text editing tools, it’s simple to add one in! Whether it’s bullet points or numbers, you will learn how to add this text option to your website.
1. So, you’ve got a block of text. If you think that each item or sentence would look better separated out into a list, then select the text box that you’d like to edit.
2. Click on either the “Numbered List” or “Bulleted List” icon to turn it into a list.
3. Click on a certain place within the text, then press “Enter” on your keyboard to make that sentence the next bullet point.
4. To add a new list item, click on the end of the last item of the list and then press “Enter” on your keyboard. A new number or bullet will pop up, where you will be able to type in text.
5. If you’d like to turn a bulleted list into a numbered list (or vice versa), just click on the opposite icon and the change will be automatically made!
6. To save your list, click on “Save” and “Publish” in the top right!