Pictures are an essential part of any website. Here's how to add them to yours.
Images are an important part of any professional website. They add credibility, improve visual appeal, and serve as great examples of your work to show to potential customers. This article will review how to add a Gallery section to your website.
- Hover between two sections of your website. A blue line with an “Add” button should pop up; click on the “+” icon.
2. A new page will appear, where you can choose from a variety of sections. To add images, click on the “Gallery” section.
3. Choose the Gallery appearance you like. Once you do so, the new section will appear on your webpage.
4. To change any image, just click on it. A toolbar that says, “Replace Image” will appear on the left-hand side.
5. Click “Replace Image” to make the gallery appear.
- There are a variety of stock photos on our software, under the “GoSite Images” tab, which you are free to choose from.
- To add your own photos, click on “Upload Image” on the top right.
6. To edit an existing image, click on the “Edit” toolbar, which will have a small pencil icon next to it.
Drag the yellow box to change the size of the image that will appear.
Press “Crop & Save” to make the changes to your image.
To edit your gallery, click on the “gear” icon that appears when you hover over it. The edit toolbar will appear on the left.
You can change the style of gallery by clicking on “Change Gallery.” Both are customizable, but the top version will bring up more options, as shown below.
Click around until you’re satisfied with the way your gallery looks, then click “Save” and “Publish” to add these changes to your website!